Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Swan.

This Pas De deux is perfect. This music is haunting. I was doing some crafting listening to my itunes and suddenly this piece from Swan Lake came on and it took me back to a summer afternoon and an almost empty house. The great thing about pain is that, it goes away and it leaves you only remembering the really beautiful times. I never felt more alive than I did that day. I love that feeling and I cannot wait for my Prince Siegfried to come along and catch me when I fall out of my perfect 180 ponche!



"She tells him that the only way the spell could be broken is if a man, pure in heart, pledges his love to her."

EDIT: on second thought, is Siegfried even necessary? No one is even looking at him, she is so captivating and stunning on her own. Yea, Yea, he looks good in his tight pants, but she just might be to fabulous for a mortal human. :)hee hee.