Saturday, March 14, 2009

drink your h20 friends!


Today was one heck of a day. I have not been feeling well the last few days, very tired, worn out and lethargic. I thought it was just alot of rehearsals + lack of good sleep and today, well I guess I was wrong. I was running some numbers and felt ill so I ran to the bathroom, and I passed out, woke up in the hospital. My blood sugar was at 50, I guess it is supposed to be 120. Doc told me I was seriously dehydrated and they gave me a zillion painful IV's. I feel so much better but still a little weak. Dancing is such hard work. Here is a great picture my roomie Carlos snapped of me when I woke up. You can't tell but I am doing the "peepshow" hand on my eyes. Should I send this to broadwayworld.com?? ha.

I guess when I was passed out I was calling for him, and Emily Loftiss... My friends contacted him to see if you were here. They told me tonight. I wish they hadn't. After all we have been through I figured me in the hospital would mean he might grow up and be a man and pick up the phone to just make sure the girl he was with for years was ok. It is so easy to pick up the phone isn't it? It really is. I always loved him more than he loved me. I guess my flaw is that I always love everyone more than I love myself. I love that the guy I have been on one date with offered to come take care of me and bring me fatburger. Shows alot about character. It shouldn't be that way should it. But it is. One day I will accept that. One day I will relish in that.

Thankfully, my arms hurt far more than my heart. IV's freaking hurt, and they drew all my blood out about a zillion times. Holes everywhere. Also, I have three amazing doggies in bed with me right now, making the bedrest part way better.

Also: love this song. love. How did I exist before the frames??