Wednesday, March 18, 2009


A got a random email out of the blue from someone I was friends with way back many years ago on cruise ships. His basement had flooded and he had recovered some shiplife stuff. When I used to live in a 5x7 box in the bowels of a huge ship with no windows and no inspiration I used to write things on post it notes and post them all over my cabin. I guess he stole some when I moved out and scanned them and sent them to me. Seems like a world ago. BUT... Still so relevant.

I think I have lived a bunch of lives. Maybe that sounds crazy. I feel like I have lived a million lives just in this one, and mixed with all my past lives I just have so much in my head.

Press day today, and a wandelprobe. Mostly I am just excited to be back to work. Mostly I am just excited that Steve-o was safe on DWTS last night.

ox kC