Thursday, March 19, 2009

smiling so big my cheeks hurt.


Keltie can't stop smiling

I think this is amazing considering that today I got in car wreck, this week spent 3 days in bed, and one of those days was in the hospital this week and realized I do not have more than 24 hours off until 2010. I have also had 3 diet cokes in the last 3 days. I have bruises all over my arms, and doggie hair all over my bed.


I figure this is pretty badass... Not that it matters but I had a pretty amazing heart to heart with my second favorite spice girl today (ginger forever!) and she said this to me, (insert british accent)" Its good to get your heartbroken, it adds a layer to who you are and makes you more interesting, and seriously fuck that wanker". Then I watched her amazingly HAWT husband stare at her during the whole show run through even though 30 scantily clad women were dancing around. I think Scary might just know a "trick or two" as far as the men go. You just gotta find someone who adores you. (and then paint them with pink paint- PEEPSHOW!)

Maybe, one door closes so another door can open. Hense, I can't stop smiling.