Thursday, March 5, 2009

just another day at work.




Hello. Today was alot of fun, we worked on the show and acted like sillies. Two of my favorite things. Please meet my cast in a few little videos, I made AMAZING Josh sing, made mari talk in spanish (she's teaching me) and did a little duet with cutie Albert.

I saw my dance spirit cover today and was so excited about it. I do not really like the picture, or caption, but I guess that is what happens when you publish something in December and it comes out in April. Things change. The good news is that I AM ON THE COVER and SOOOOO many dancers would kill to be me. Loftiss said to me tonight, "Girl. You have been Keltie Colleen for so long, kick ass dancer, Rockette and the person everyone in this business loves...No one can take that away". So true. Hopefully that will fall beneath my skin soon and soak up. Sarah Appleby did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and you should check out her amazing work www.sarahappleby.com. She's the best and makes me look my best. Love her.

I wonder how many times I am going to act like a buddha before I get some hate on, or how badly someone can treat you before you just pretend they do not exist. When I have the answers I will let you know. I think it is today. I hope so. Last straw. All I know is that I do not want backstabbers as friends. I'd rather spend my time and energy on all the really good people I have in my life. LIKE....HOBO! Hobo WON over the cast tonight at the new apartments with her sweet charm, everyone loves her and she acted like a perfect lady, she even made friends with a CAT! Now she is sleeping, and dreaming most likely about the next time she can have a treat. I wonder what doggies dream about?

Okay enjoy the videos!