Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good morning. Today is that day.




What you might not know about me is that I know someone everywhere. I've been working with artists, dancers, shows, acrobats, producers, agents ect for the better part of the last 10 years all over the world. So everywhere you go, someone will be in my circle. Good to know. I have also been a really good friend to these people and they care about me deeply so perhaps when you see a show the acro- coach is getting ready to marry one of my best friends and trying everything he can not to punch you in the face. Just saying.

Today is the day I will wake up and snuggle up to someone really wonderful who really cares about me. Eat some IHOP and be done with all this crap. I know what I deserve and it is 5 nice things before I get out of bed. I do not know what it is about hurt and why it is so easy to hang onto. But this, THIS, THIS is it. Done. Finished. Over.

I am taking my life off pause and stating to live. I am excited. Think of all I was accomplishing on pause!


“A single lie destroys a whole reputation for integrity”