Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the grey area.

I am so obsessed with this.


Perfection. I wonder if she looks at this and thinks of things that could be better. Or I wonder if she is like me. I have a near perfect life and yet try to change it everyday. Maybe perfection is all in the eye of the beholder. Maybe the only two perfect things in the universe are peanut butter and La Mer face cream. Maybe we are just lucky if we can see that near perfect is enough. Maybe we can all be perfect just not all at the same time.

Someone once told me, "I am just reflecting your perfections". Maybe all of us are just mirrors to eachother. I guess it is human nature to either see ourselves in worse light than we actually exist in. It is like, our brains walk around in the unfortunate florescent lighting from office buildings, when really we exist in that magical light at dusk that makes everything look pretty.

Maybe Sofiane Sylve is the only perfect thing in the entire universe. It certainly appears that way.