Friday, May 15, 2009

Peepshow


Perez said it is true so it must be true. (Just kidding, we knew weeks ago) Holly is joining me in peep! When I met her she was beautiful and tiny in real life, and very sweet. She talked to me about her audition and how nervous she was. I know she was lacking in dance skills on DWTS this season but I believe that with the Peep cast's help we can turn her into the second best bo-peep ever! So glad to hear Perez say that the hottest ticket on the strip is PEEPSHOW! We are having a blasty blast doing what we love each and every night! Thank you for all your love and support for the show.

Ps. yesterday I auditioned to cover the AMAZING Katie Webber in her role as "goldie", I would get to sing the old school song "Teddy" and do what I think is one of the sexiest, funniest burlesque numbers ever! I sang and had the best singing audition of my life and was so proud to even have nailed it, regardless of if I get picked or not. A great audition always feels amazing.

pps. My mommy is in Las Vegas. along Spagatti and NANA. Best Weekend ever.

ppps. Check out the Sticking viking "story pirates". I think this is where my donation money shall go.