Thursday, April 23, 2009

Win these!



Hey y'all.

Here is the deal. I am holding a contest. Awesome. I was so overwhelmed with your talents as artists for my tshirt designs that now I want to officially use your work! I am holding a banner design contest for my DVD "From Agents to Auditions".

I am looking for an emailable, postable, myspace commentable, little image link that shows off my dvd in the best light. Things to remember. My website www.keltiecolleendance.com, the title "From Agents to Auditions" and of course the fact that this is everything you need to know to create your dream dance career!

The top 2 winners will each win a sugar and bruno prize pack from me (and of course them! Sugarandbruno.com. werk). T-shirt, stickers, pens and other fun goodies! You will also win an autographed copy of "From Agents to Auditions".

Please submit entries by April 29th (my brothers bday!) and the winners will be posted HERE on the 30th! Send them to me at keltiecolleen@gmail.com.

ps. Let your talent shine!!!!