Monday, September 21, 2009

Under the Sea-where I am ment to be.




Arrived in my new home in Myrtle Turtle Beach for rehearsals. Hugged my ShuShu. Took a beautiful walk to visit the ocean.

Today I listened to my best friend (since first grade!) kates little sweet heart breaking. There is just nothing you can say or do with a broken heart. You just have to live it. There is nothing worse. When you get your heart broken you have two choices, you can live inside that sadness forever or you can rise above it. The world we live in is a very complicated place and each day life threatens to dull the brilliant light inside us. Take a look around an appreciate that the universe is unfolding in front of you exactly as it should. It might not make sense right now, but trust me. Sit back for a year and you will feel differently. I do. I am exactly where I want to be right now. One day you will be too. We must not ever give up on love, life and most importantly, ourselves. Someone out there will see perfection in your face and won't be able to live without you. That cannot be forced or manufactured. It just is.

Until then...look at this world. Amazing isn't it?