Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When did it not be OK for two women to love each other and support each other? I am hearing all this backlash about me + cp and that there should be this big jealousy between me and her because of her success.

I don't live my life that way. I live my life this way.

I am in the center of a giant web and when I reach out in any direction I can touch a whole bunch of the most wonderful talented people ever. Christina is one of them, Stacey Tookey is one of them, a bunch of other friends + dancers + directors + photographers are all in my web too. I have taken a page out of Liz Gilbert's book and I call this my web of genius. Whenever I need something I just reach out and I know I have these insanely talented, wonderful people within my grasp.

When someone in my web does something amazing, like creates a hit song or gets nominated for an Emmy award, I never get jealous because I look at it this way- the higher my web is vibrating on positive things and positive energy the more successful I will be also.

I couldn't be more proud of my friends, all of them, for being amazing people. I don't get jealous, I get proud. There is no point in life to harnessing any kind of ill-will towards anyone else. You want people to be happy for you when good things happen right? Then you have to be truly happy for them in return.

You have to be good to get good.

So introducing the MV I just worked on with Christina Perri. Stacey Tookey did the Choreography + I was her assistant. I loved working with the most amazing dancers ever- peter, allison, kathryn, eboni, chantel, and chelsea. Take a sneaker peaker~