Thursday, May 6, 2010

so pretty, so smart, such a waste of a young heart...





someone yesterday told me that the way I felt about the way love + commitment + sex + trust should work is insane + that I won't ever find what i am looking for. that the world works one way and that I believe in something that doesn't work. i think they are wrong and even if I am totally wrong and I spend the next 60 years searching for this insane version of what I think relatonships are all about, then at least I spent my life doing what I believed was right, and not being some fake version of myself to please the "way things are". I am my own person and I make my own rules.

Stay true to your ideals my little army. People are going to try to change you, and pull those specail pieces of you away bit by bit, but you are who you are and stand proud in your dreams + goals + ideals, at the end of the day, what anyone else thinks of you is just mushmush and how you feel about yourself is the most important thing.

so pretty, so smart, such a waste of a young heart...