Monday, May 17, 2010

maybe it's me.




We have all fallen victim to the "it's not you, it's me" scenario. Somehow this is supposed to make one of the people feel better about something. For me, the end of anything, a relationship, a cup of tea or LOST is all equally disappointing. But I realized today that I have been sitting here in life for quite sometime verbalizing my disenchantment with all the people I meet, sometimes date, and eventually find some major reason to use the "it's not you, it's me" with. It isn't that I couldn't have a one-of-a-kind awesome boyfriend if I wanted one, I can think of 5 guys I have been out with in the last few years that are all absolutely amazing, and yet each time, after some time, the thought of being with them has me running the opposite direction.

So maybe I keep saying, I just haven't found what I am looking for yet. That isn't true. I totally have, I just am not sure I even have the parts inside me to really even realize how good I have it most of the time.

Honestly, it isn't you. It's me.
I am impossible.
I am restless.
I am an idiot.