Sunday, May 2, 2010

alive.

tonight I met my christina at the 101 for a quick meal and half way through my green beans she was telling me a story and she looked up at me and said "are you crying?"

sure was.

i used to say. i hate what he/it/they life did to me. but I was wrong. i hate what he/it/they did to the way i feel about everyone else. Sometimes it is hard to remember that what we see and hear is very rarely the whole story. I can make everyone believe anything I want out here in the interwebs but that girl is very different than the one who was sitting in the booth at the 101 tonight. So, if you feel like you need to break me down, or build me up, you really do not need to try that hard. there is not much left of me that is capable of feeling.

"i learned to live half alive"- c.perri