Saturday, November 21, 2009

Live from the dave cave.




Last week I was so happy to have some old friends at the show in Ottawa. Chris + TL are BAD ASS ballroom dancers + were on ships when I was on them when I was a little 18 yr old! They were awesome friends to me, and it was amazing to see them. TL hosts a Tv show and they got to sit in the media box for the show + had an awesome view of this end girl stage right! Check out this fun video for clips of the friends, and then a bunch of closeups of me from the show! Very fun. Friends are the best!






I cannot figure out if I am coming or going. Seems like at some point each day I am curled up in the bus for numerous hours. I am somewhere inside some giant arena looking for some tea. I am dragging my giant suitcase into a random hotel room. I am wondering what day it is, what city I am in, and how long it is until my next day off. I feel as though I have lost a little bit of my mind-So please excuse when I don't do my research and make a wah wah. I got a nice wake up call this morning when yesterday on what is better known as "FF" I made a slight mistake. Someone out there is using "team keltie" as "team harass people". I hate that. First of all, I don't call names, not even to people that I really want to call names.

There is one person I hate on the entire planet, just one, and they don't even know, because I am not even mean enough to tell them. I just silently know that she is an awful, horrible, gross person and let it be. Every else gets, love, understanding, and peace from me-even people that you would not think that I would give it to. We have to be kind to everyone. It is just one of the written rules of the planet.

I think ellen said it best:

" The cracks in your heart let the sun shine through. I see humor is alot of things. I a also sad alot. I cry often and easily. I think you're supposed to feel all kinds of things. Laugh. Cry. You are not supposed to shove your feelings under the rug. I am a really sensitive person. I think I am too sensitive sometimes, especially in this business. I am not a depressed person but I am saddened by how people treat each other and how we are so shut off from one another and how we judge one another, when the truth is we are one connected thing. We are all from the same molecules."

and

"I want people to like me, but not at my expense. I just learned that there are too many people who are going to have an opinion about me whether I am kind to them or not. When something goes wrong instead of running from it I look at it and go, what's my part in it? What is my responsibility?"