Wednesday, December 29, 2010

" Don't you bully me with your politeness! Love is hard to believe, ask any lover. Life is hard to believe, ask any scientist. God is hard to believe, ask any believer. What is your problem with hard to believe? " -life of Pi

Sometimes when I finish reading a book I am so madly in love with the character that I actually am sad that I do not get to hang with them anymore. True book nerd for realz. What I loved the most about Pi is that there is a fantastic story for every normal occurrence, he and I, we see magic and myth where there is a harsh reality.

Maybe I was the dreamer after all?

I believe in love. Fairytales. I believe that hard work works. I believe that we all get a fairy godmother. I believe that the little animals in the sea all sing to each other and that dogs can understand English. If none of those things really exist, but I live my life believing it to be so... Who cares?