Monday, December 6, 2010

Date night! THIS WED at 8PM pst!




Hey Army! I have VERY exciting news! I am taking you on a date, but only a few of you!

I totally realize how hard it is for everyone from around the world to get out to a book signing...so I am coming to you! My awesome sponsors over at Vitabath have created an extra special secret video chat room just for us and I will be doing a private one-of-a-kind reading and questions and answer night with you!(but I never kiss on the first date- so don't even try!)


I will be reading some selections from Rockettes, Rockstars and Rockbottom.
Answering your questions via our PRIVATE chat room.
Giving advice, telling stories, giving you a tour of my "manifest wall".

There is only room for 300 lucky readers to join me...and on top of that one LUCKY person in our super swanky secret reading is going to walk away with a $50 Vitabath Gift Set! (amazing...since they make the world's best creams + scrubs) AND in addition to THAT 10 readers who come to us from the farthest away places (Europe, Australia, the Moon) will each get one of the new Limited Edition Grey MANTRA cuffs from me!

So this is how you join:

#1- Go to the Vitabath Fan Page on Facebook THIS Wednesday Dec. 8th at 8PM PST
(http://www.facebook.com/Vitabath)

#2-"LIKE" the page

#3-Click on the “Shows” tab and then “allow” the application to run.

Remember, there are only 300 spaces available, so you’ll want to be online and ready to joint to be able to participate!!


PS. check out this fun video from my trip to Edmonton, Canada!