Friday, January 29, 2010

she is golden.




I feel so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. I was OVERWHELMED with the bday love yesterday.

I spent many years not celebrating my bday, or throwing really cool bday bash's for other people because I always felt like buying your own cake, or planning your own party was lame. Guess what? It is not. I collected all my best friends into a magical room and it was the best birthday I have ever had. Why? because if you give people the opportunity to show you how much they love you, they will. And it's the best kind of love, the "I've been with you through thick and thin, I've seen your morning hair, I have cried+laughed+yelled with you" kind of love.

That is the best kind.

I am not lonely. I am just alone.
I am not in love. But I am loved.