Sunday, October 4, 2009

the moon was so beautiful the ocean held up a mirror.


When you get down, the only place you can go is up.

Took an amazing walk on the beach last night. Stood with my feet in the waves bawling my eyes out looking at the moon with my vision blurred by the tears running down my face. I don't even know what I was crying about. I was just overwhelmed with emotion. From every aspect. I just kept saying in my head that it is exhausting to act happy all the time and sometimes you just have to let yourself be blue. I talked to the universe and asked why it was giving me such a hard time right now, and it said back to me that it wasn't. That I was just focusing on the things I didn't have instead of the things I do.

I think that sometimes tears are like a shower for your heart. Ugly dirty stuff builds up around your heart and every once and a while it is good to have a cry, clean it up and start fresh...