Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is that a giant flower headband or are you just happy to see me?





It has been one of those crazy days where everything goes wrong and somehow it is made into a movie montage with a counting crows song playing behind it. Showed up for work, did giant kicks coming out of bus, giant wave of water came and flooded the entire arena, got sent away, found fun store and tried on boas, went back to work and at dinner lit my shirt on fire at catering on a candle by accident...I cannot make this stuff up. Chaos seems to find me wherever I go.

Been working hard on the book each night this week. Just re-read some and saw this...

"I felt like I had just won the gold medal at the Olympics of life. Keltie Colleen! Undefeated champion of reinvention!"

I cannot wait for you all to read it. I cannot wait for it to become a movie so I can have you all over to my house for a pj and popcorn party...