Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I am in love with hope.



I realized something so important. I am neither better or smarter than anyone else, I am just luckier. Shame on me for feeling like I knew everything about life, dance and love. You can know everyone, know the whole world and still not know your way home at night, and not know what direction you are facing. The secret thing we don't get to see when the camera turn off is that people rarely show us the whole truth about how they feel. If everyone was as happy as they are pretending to be the world would be a different place. Everyone hurts, everyone cries, everyone is unsure.

The challenge for all of us is to keep looking up throughout all of it. You can tell when someone walks into a room and the "biz" has got them down. You can put on your combat boots and either stomp on top of other people who are also trying to get to the top or you can grab their hand and stomp along beside them.

after all we all want the same things: love. comfort. the stars.



I love you.

I believe in you.

Make me proud.