Sunday, September 5, 2010

How Taylor Swift's Fans Saved Her 2009 VMA Performance

How Taylor Swift's Fans Saved Her 2009 VMA Performance: "After the Kanye West incident, Swift's fans boosted her confidence by chanting her name in support."


Sometimes I feel really awful about myself. Do you? Sometimes I wonder what my giant purpose is in life...I am learning to love myself and my own uncertainties. When life hands me lemons I seem to thing that the entire world is ending and that nothing I have ever done was even remotely important/cool/worth it. Then things like this night happen. Honestly, both of my amazing times dancing on the VMA stage were epic. Such a dream come true and if I never do it again, then I know that these moments are ones I can always hold onto with all my heart.


Full out!

Fearless!