Wednesday, February 17, 2010

forgranted.


I believe that the secret of life is being able to find happiness in the moment and being a strong enough person to realize when you have it really good, and be content.

Things can always be better, and things can always be worse. I am not sure that unless you have been dragged through life a little, you have lived enough to be in this mindframe. I remember being 21 years old traveling around the world and taking most of my life totally forgranted. I had a really nice guy and I took him forgranted. My body never hurt, and I took that forgranted too. I just figured I would always be traveling around the world, with a nice guy and a super bendy body.

The best thing I can do for myself is to realize that, really nice people are easy to take forgranted, a really cool life is easy to complain about and there is a reason people stop dancing in their late twenties.

I am having the kind of day where all the things that took ME forgranted are coming to their senses. I love that day.

I am happy I have decided to live my days with people who get me from the get go.

Look around, make a list of all the great things about yourself + your life. You might find it is longer than you thought.