Sunday, June 5, 2011




“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.”

-The Notebook.

I used to think that love was about seeing someone you thought was delicious and then letting them know your insides and kissing and holding hands. I am sure all of that is true, but I now know that love is about waking up each day and making a choice to live for someone and to put effort into loving them. You have to show them that love and making the time to show them your heart, not just in the beginning, but everyday.

Love is about being close to someone when they are right, being selfless when they are wrong. Loving their ideals and what makes them tick. Loving the way a look from them can calm your constantly ragging guts.

Usually, at weddings when the bouquet toss happens I stand in the back avoiding being the person to catch it. I've always been afraid that it would end up in my hands.
Last night I stood in the front because I wanted it to be me.

I wanted to be next.
I wanted us to be true.
I want you.