Tuesday, February 8, 2011



remember when someone suggested that I make a special "fearless army" shirt for you? Well, here is is. i hope you like it. We had our yearly S+B photoshoot today + the amazing Lindsay Rosenberg shot this (unretouched!)



sometimes there are gonna be days that test your will. I had one today.
days when it seems like everything is just SO much harder than it needs to be.
days when is seems like everyone else is skating on ice + you are trudging uphill (in both directions) through knee deep mud.

I wish I could tell you why we have to keep fighting the good fight.
I don't actually know.

I do know that if you let the world eat you alive. It will.
If you let the bad guys win. Then you lose.

Just remember, that nothing that is really yours can ever be taken from you.

keep fighting fearless army.