Saturday, June 13, 2009

AT the Palms pool...



Today.

Sarah, Erica, Kesha, Deb, Ally Love, Adar... The resumes between these girls is somewhat insane. If we had gotten up to dance we might have brought down the house. I did do a very interesting jumping bean dance to Kings of Leon, until I got told I had to sit down. Being with my besties is clearly, the best. So strange to think that just a few years ago we were all living in NYC, struggling and hustling, and now we are scattered across the country, still on the hussle but having made it to a point where we are all top notch dancers in the biz. So proud of my homeslices. Would not have wanted to take this journey with anyone else.

Last night, I found myself in a Dj booth with Jermaine Dupri, and his assistant, the later who has a crush on me, and keeps following me around Las Vegas. Tee hee. It was so rad to hear JP spin live and dance beside him. Amazing. No janet though:(


Tonight, is girls night out at Peepshow. We had our first rehearsal with Holly today and all I can say is that she is sweet and a very cute bo Peep. She is a really nice girl. Team Holly.

I am super busy hanging but here is a video of us on the carpet the other night. My nose is kinda pointy huh? I never see myself from the side. I look snobby. ha.


Also. I thought I was crafty, but ANA takes the cake, check out her homemade tshirt she sent me! Amazing.