Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I think we all look in the mirror sometimes and give our reflection sexy face and are happily convinced that we are total babes. Usually, for me, the next thing that happens is that I see a photo of me from that day and I look like a super try-hard, lipstick on her teeth, nerd burger.

I think sometimes it's super hard to look out at the media and world around us and feel good about our outward opinion. Everywhere I turn I see Kim Kardashian going to the gym with a full face of makeup looking better than I do on a red carpet! It's hard on your girl heart- to always feel less than pretty.

That is why I was thrilled when legendary photographer Brad Elterman agreed to shoot me in Los Angeles. He is one of the most famous rock n roll photogs of all time, and I knew if anyone could catch a good side of me...it would be him.

Our day together was "cosmic" as he would say. Brad has amazing energy and was trying his best to convince me I was cool!! I guess what I learned from our shoot is that, the things that make you different are really the things that make you beautiful.

Check out this behind the scenes video & photos! Stay tuned for Brad's take on the photo shoot tomorrow and the full photos this Friday!